Wallace Military Assembly Gantry Cranes
Designed to meet military requirements, Wallace Military Assembly gantry cranes are ideal for maintenance, manufacturing, repairs, and other material handling tasks. They are made in the USA using US-sourced steel.
Our 2 main gantry crane product lines are the “Tri-Adjustable” and “Thrifty”.
The “Tri-Adjustable” allows for adjustable height, span, and tread providing flexible lifting solutions. For example, the HVAC industry will use an aluminum Tri-Adjustable because they can carry to rooftop, assemble, and then adjust height, span, and tread for the equipment they are working on. Accessories available include Jack Kit for height and caster frame spread adjustment and Kart Kit for transporting and/or storing crane.
The “Thrifty” allows for the greatest clear span and is available in adjustable or fixed height models. Accessories available include Adjust-a-Span Kit for adjusting the legs along the I-beam and Cable Ratchet Kit for height adjustment, (up to 5 ton capacity).
Available accessories for both crane styles include manual or powered trolleys and hoists as well as options for track mounting with v-groove casters and the option of motorizing cranes with our Electric Power Drive Kits.
Crane Product Features
- I-beam spans from 10′ – 35′
- Adjustable span allows inboard or outboard bracing
- Adjustable span allows cantilever configuration overhang limited to 25% of the I-beam length
- Adjustable legs permit crane height adjustment at 6″ increments
- Raise height to go over equipment, material, etc…
- Lower height to go under low ceilings, doorways, etc…
- Legs can be set at different heights where floor or terrain is uneven-ideal for loading from truck dock to floor or from ground level to mezzanine
- Adjustable caster tread to roll thru narrow aisles or doorways which prevents costly disassembly
- Safety cable attached inside caster frame tubes prevents overspreading when adjusting
- Durable construction-high quality heavy gauge steel tubing is used
- Self-Aligning I beam – Exclusive Wallace I-beam support system aligns off-center loads to avoid crane and trolley distortion
- I-beam support system slides along the I-beam enabling leg spacing adjustments and cantilever configurations
- Height Adjusting Bolts – Main legs are equipped with spring-loaded bolts permitting crane height adjustment – they can be locked out until the desired height is reached, then unlocked to engage automatically
- Casters equipped with 4 position swivel lock – when locked 90 degrees with each other, they position crane more firmly than a brake
- Lock “lead” casters and unlock trailing casters to easily move and steer crane
- Alternate steel V-grooved casters are available for us on angle iron track
- Completely portable – Stress-proof steel pins with locking rings provide quick assembly and disassembly
- The optional “Kart Kit” is available and transforms your disassembled crane to a cart which allows easy transportation and storage
- Designed to roll under load
Tri-Adjustable Steel 3 Ton Gantry Crane Assemblies for Military Applications
M908S6T15-20SC WALLACE TRI-ADJUSTABLE CRANE ASSEMBLY
|Weight||Approx. 1,590 lbs. net (approx. 2,100 lbs. gross)|
NOTE: This Item includes 1 each S6T15-20SC Wallace Tri-Adjustable Crane (including brakes on casters, special nameplate, and manufacturer’s Certificate of Test to 125% of rated capacity – special painted white), M908-HHPTS2030S Harrington Push Trolley (including Suspender C, Drop Stops, Solid Steel Trolley Wheels, Load Test Certificate to 125% of rated capacity, and manufacturer’s standard paint finish), and M908HHCBH061316 Harrington Hand Chain Hoist (including Load Test Certificate to 125% of rated capacity, and manufacturer’s standard paint finish) crated together.
Subassemblies of M908S6T15-20SC
S6T15-20SC WALLACE TRI-ADJUSTABLE CRANE INCLUDING BRAKES ON CASTERS, SPECIAL NAMEPLATE, AND MANUFACTURER’S CERTIFICATE OF TEST TO 125% OF RATED CAPACITY-SPECIAL PAINTED WHITE, AND CRATED
|Maximum Overall Height||15’10”|
|Minimum Overall Height||10’6″|
|Wheel/Caster Diameter||8” Phenolic with 4 position swivel locks and brakes|
|Construction||1,464 pounds net (approx. 1,900 pounds gross)|
M908-HHPTS2030S HARRINGTON PUSH TROLLEY WITH SUSPENDER C, INCLUDING DROP STOPS, SOLID STEEL TROLLEY WHEELS AND LOAD TEST CERTIFICATE
|I-Beam Depth Range||6″ – 18″|
|Flange Width Adjustment||3.23″ – 6.02″|
|Weight||Approx. 51 lbs.|
NOTE: Trolley includes manufacturer’s standard paint finish.
M908HHCBH061316 HARRINGTON HAND CHAIN HOIST, INCLUDING LOAD TEST CERTIFICATE
|Hand Chain Drop||16’0″|
|Weight||Approx. 75 lbs.|
NOTE: Hoist includes manufacturer’s standard paint finish.