This general engineering product specification is for the Wallace steel forklift telescoping, fixed jib boom attachment (Liftruk crane) which comes in 6,000 pound models.
General Engineering Product Specification
Liftruk Krane shall be of steel rectangular tube construction manufactured to Wallace Cranes standards including, but not limited to, the following:
- Liftruk Krane shall have a telescoping boom.
- Inner boom tube shall be equipped with a lifting hook.
- Distance from forklift entry point to hook on inner boom shall be adjustable at 6” increments, from 85” to 145”.
- Outer boom shall also be equipped with a lifting hook that can be installed in any of eight positions along the outer boom.
- Liftruk Krane shall be equipped with two tine sleeves with inside dimensions of 7-1/2” x 3-1/2” each for entry of forks of a forklift.
- Liftruk Krane shall include a safety chain assembly to prevent “tipping” when properly fastened to carriage of forklift of sufficient capacity
- Tine sleeve center dimensions are fixed at either 14”, 24”, 30”, 36”, or 42”, depending upon model number of unit.
- Steel pin assemblies are used to secure pivot and telescoped positions of boom.
Downloadable / Printable PDF Version of the Specification
Download or print a PDF version of the specification.
Last Rev. 1/2016